Ole Ole Bali Balinese Specialties @ Solaris Mont Kiara  

Sunday, July 19, 2009




Today, is a very special day
supposingly, tomorrow is my birthday
but, because i'll need to work, and so does my gf
so, we had celebrate my birthday 2 days earlier, at Ole Ole Bali

Very sorry, as you may not be looking at some nice picture
Because, i wasn't even aware that my gf will bring to that place
If i had know earlier, probably, i'll bring camera along

And, it was night time... the pictures were bit dark.
I can only use my hp for the pictures





I would love the surrounding very much.
It makes me feel like as if, I'm in BALI now...
And it is really a BALI feel Restaurant





Barley Lime, comes in a big JUG
sorry to borrow picture from Vkeong (although i don't know him)
However, it was at night time
And I can't use my hp to get a beautiful cup of barley lime
I was a tremendous drink.
Not to sour, but it opens up your appetide.




Ok, this is one very nice dish
Ole Ole Trio, once nice spicy dish
It combines the Sate Lilit, BBQ Wings & Cumi-cumi Goreng (is actually sotong)
Beside you will have tartar sauce, sambal matah & sambal terasi






Ok, below these 2 dish, i can't remember the name

This below picture came with Rice, and side dishes such as Kangkung and Sotong




This below picture came with Rice, and side dishes such as Kangkung, Sotong
, Rendang Beef, Sate Lilit, and Fish




They are all so nice, spicy, tasty and..... you will never forget of their good services too.
Take a look at the place you are about to go, and wash your hand
Isn't it.....very BALI?
haha




Anyway, happy birthday to me
and
i'm so happy...hehe


You may find the address of Ole Ole Bali at below:

Ole Ole Bali

J-0G-15 & J-0G-16 SOHO KL,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
Kuala Lumpur

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Ole Ole Bali Balinese Specialties @ Solaris Mont Kiara

 
Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster